Come to borrow a cup of vinegar?
來借醋嗎
No, I wanted to drop these off
不 我想給你這些
and welcome you to the neighborhood.
并且歡迎你來到這片社區
We didn't get a chance to talk the other day
那天在你的驚人之舉后
after that little stunt of yours.
我們一直沒機會談談
Well, I couldn't wait to be surrounded by
被關了六個月后
nothing but air after having been locked up
我只想享受寬敞的空間
for six months.
呼吸新鮮空氣
And after your recent legal issues,
考慮到你最近法律問題纏身
how fortunate you were able to purchase this place.
能購買此處房產真是幸運極了
I know how long it takes to thaw frozen assets.
我知道解凍凍結資產需要多久
In fact, I'm certain someone with your technological prowess
事實上 我相信以你的技術
would have no trouble accessing bank accounts,
訪問銀行賬戶簡直是小菜一碟
whether they belong to you or not.
不管那賬戶是不是你的
Although I love a good shower of praise,
盡管我喜歡贊美之詞
Victoria, I don't know if you've noticed.
維多利亞 我不知你是否注意到
But, uh, my life is a computer-free zone these days.
這些日子我可是無電腦狀態
Oh, I see you've made room for other things.
原來你為其他東西騰出了空間
Now what could have made you part with such a masterpiece?
如此的杰作誰愿割舍呢
And who knew you to be such an art connoisseur?
誰又知道你是一個藝術鑒賞家呢
Well, I... dabble.
只是涉足而已