I gotta say I do miss the fountain in the stairwell.
我真懷念樓梯間的噴泉
Oh, wow. Well-versed in modernists
不僅精通現代主義藝術
and well-acquainted with my home.
還對我家了如指掌
You are just full of surprises, Mr. Osbourne.
你真是充滿驚喜啊 奧斯本先生
He was living here. - Of course he was.
他以前住在這 -當然了
So no job?
沒工作嗎
Well, Patrick is a freelance artist.
帕特里克是個自由藝術家
Oh, freelancing's not a profession, dear.
親愛的 自由職業可不是職業
It's a hobby one has between bartending shifts.
而是酒保在換班時的業余愛好
And I could use another drink.
給我再倒一杯酒
You've had enough. - I'll get it.
別喝了 -我去倒
You know, after "Nightline," letters poured in from leeches
《晚間報道》后 寄生蟲們紛紛寫信
claiming to be her son.
聲稱他們是他的兒子
How do we know you're not one of them?
我們怎么知道你是真的呢
I have the, uh...
我有
I could have swor-- you know what I did?
我也許 真是的
I left the D.N.A. Test in my other jacket.
我把DNA鑒定放在另一件外套里了
He's funny. Well...
他真幽默
Don't think you've hit the jackpot, buddy,
別以為你中了頭彩 兄弟
'cause we're broke.
因為我們破產了
Patrick is apprised of our situation.
帕特里克知道我們的情況
And as difficult as it may be for any of you to believe,
你們也許很難相信
there's some people driven by motivations other than financial gain.
有些人并不被金錢所驅
You know, perhaps Patrick can float us a loan
也許帕特里克可以在他的
from what's left of the $5 million.
五百萬??钪薪栉覀円还P錢