Charlotte.
夏洛特
I'm glad you're here.
你能來真是太好了
Listen, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday.
昨天的事我很抱歉
It's fine. Let's just enjoy dinner, shall we?
沒關系 讓我們享受晚餐 忘了那事吧
Your meetings must have went well. Yeah.
你的會議肯定很順利吧 是的
I waited for you at the house, but I didn't want to be late.
我在家等了很久 但我不想遲到
Well, you know what the traffic's like
你知道市里的交通
getting out of the city.
車水馬龍
So... was Margaux interested?
瑪爾戈感興趣嗎
She made an offer. I told her I'd sleep on it.
她出了價 我說要考慮一晚上
A job with a monthly publication?
出月刊的工作嗎
I thought you'd want a little stability.
我以為你想要穩定一點
Just worry about yourself right now, okay?
現在你先擔心自己吧
Oh, yeah, yeah. Echoing the universal sentiment
是啊 響應大眾的觀點
that Huntington's should occupy 100% of my thoughts.
亨廷頓氏癥應該占據我思想的全部
Or maybe it's just that it's everyone's eloquent way
或者這只是大家為了不想聽我意見
of not having to heed my opinions.
找的冠冕堂皇的理由
Well, I'd like to know how you're feeling, dad.
我愿意聽你的意見 爸爸
Pretty much the same, sweetheart. Thank you.
實在沒啥區別 親愛的 還是謝謝你
Any idea why your mother
有誰知道你們母親
has called this de facto family summit?
為何舉辦這個家庭聚會嗎
To introduce you to someone special.
向你們介紹特別嘉賓