A pleasure to finally meet you, Ms. Lemarchal.
很榮幸終于見到您 拉馬肖小姐
Oh, all mine, Mr. Johnson.
應該是我的榮幸 約翰遜先生
Richard, please.
請叫我理查德
Bonsoir, mademoiselle.
再會 小姐
Et monsieur. - Thanks, Richard. Appreciate it.
再會 先生 -謝了 理查德 非常感謝
Thank you. - Thank you.
謝謝你 -謝謝你
Okay, first you find me enough investors
好吧 首先你給我找了足夠的投資人
that I can actually afford a nice office space.
讓我能夠擁有一間不錯的辦公室
Then get the man who made "Page Six"
然后說服創建《第六頁》雜志的人
interested in working with us...
和我們合作
in the course of one day.
一天之內搞定
So when do I start?
那我什么時候能開工
I don't remember offering you the job.
我可沒記得雇用了你
Oh, but you were about to.
但你打算雇用了
What's the reason we're not staying in these offices?
這為什么不是我們的辦公室
My father's name is on the building.
我父親是大樓的創始人
And he made it clear my presence here is temporary.
他很清楚的告訴我我在這兒只是暫時的
Too bad. I could get used to a view like this.
太糟了 我很喜歡這樣的風景
- This calls for celebration. - I can't.
-該慶祝一下 -我不行
I've been summoned to Southampton tonight.
我今晚要去南漢普頓
Hmm. You still have a little time.
你還有點時間