You know, this is
知道嗎 這就是幾年前
where Sammy came running up to you a couple years ago.
山姆跑來找你的地方
Sometimes I wonder
有時候我會想
what would have happened if I hadn't brought him to the park that day.
如果那天我沒帶他來公園會怎樣
- I understand how you feel, Jack. - Do you?
-我理解你的感受 杰克 -是嗎
'Cause it keeps changing for me...
因為我的感受一直在變
every time Charlotte comes by.
每次夏洛特來我都有不同感受
I hate myself for going along with this.
我恨我自己容忍了下來
That's actually why I stopped
正是如此 所以在看見你時
when I saw you. I...
我停了下來 我
I'm worried about her.
我很擔心她
Well, so am I, but what can I do?
我也是 但是我能做什么
You're the source of most of her pain.
你是她痛苦的主要源頭
Unless you're here to give me permission
除非你是來允許我
to tell her the truth.
告訴她事實的
I can't do that, Jack.
我不能那么做 杰克
Not before the end of the summer, right?
夏天結束前不能 是吧
She won't talk to me,
雖然她不跟我說
but I know something's not right.
但我知道有些地方不對勁
I was just hoping that maybe you would speak with her.
我只是希望或許你能跟她談談
You really refuse to accept responsibility, don't you?
你還真是喜歡逃避責任啊
She's your sister.
她可是你親妹妹
Tell me, when exactly did punishing the guilty
告訴我 是從何時開始 懲罰有罪的人
become more important to you than helping the innocent?
對你來說變得比幫助無辜的人還重要