Unhand my painting this instant.
馬上把你的手從我的畫上拿開
Uh, pay no mind to the lady of the house, gentlemen.
先生們 不用理這個女人
As you were.
該怎么做還怎么做
What do you think you're doing?
你想干什么
I was under the impression that you had
如果我沒記錯的話
at least a few more months before dementia kicked in.
你至少還要再過幾個月才會變成癡呆
Charming.
說得真好
Maintaining stables,
維護馬廄
standing suites at the south fork,
在南方酒店訂房間
and our yacht you've suddenly grown fond of again,
以及你又喜歡上的游艇
actually costs money.
都是要花錢的
Auctioning off one of the pieces
把一幅畫拍賣掉
from your collection this afternoon
今天下午拍賣掉你的一副收藏畫的錢
will keep us afloat... for June.
能夠幫我們維持到六月份
Oh, and when, pray tell,
那請你告訴我什么時
will you be sacrificing your ferrari?
輪到你犧牲你的法拉利呢
We can discuss that in July. Unless, of course,
我負責七月唄 除非
you've suddenly found our stolen millions?
你忽然找到被偷走的那幾百萬
July it is.
那就七月吧
Miss Thorne.
索恩小姐
I decided to do some baking.
我烤了點糕點
I thought I'd... share.
美食得共享 就拿過來了
They're blueberry.
藍莓的
That's my favorite. How considerate...
那是我的最愛 真貼心...
and ironic that my wife is
諷刺的是 我妻子竟是家里
the only woman in this family who doesn't care about me.
唯一不關(guān)心我的女人