With my business experience,
根據我的商業經驗
we can make a good run at this.
我們可以很好地運作這件事
My father attributes two of his divorces
我父親認為他的兩次離婚都是因為
to the demands of "Voulez."
為《想》付出的太多
I, of course, attribute it to my father.
當然 我認為是我父親自身的原因
But I couldn't live with myself
但是我不能妨礙你
if I took away your first years of marriage.
享受新婚第一年的幸福時光
I couldn't live with myself
我也不能
if I prevented him from pursuing a dream.
阻止他去追求自己的夢想
Why don't I leave you two to talk?
你們倆慢慢聊吧
Excuse me.
失陪了
Charlotte?
夏洛特
Nice to see you here.
真高興在這見到你
I came here to surprise Daniel and Margaux,
我來這是想給丹尼爾和瑪爾戈一個驚喜
but you know what they say-- "Four's a crowd."
但俗話說 "三人成伴 四人不歡"
Is something wrong?
出什么事了嗎
You were the only person I told
我只跟你說過
about my mother's supposed affair.
我母親好像有外遇了
Next thing I know,
結果我聽說
it's gotten back to her through Ashley.
卻是阿什莉以此來要挾我媽
I didn't say a word.
不是我說的
Ashley must have found out some other way.
肯定是阿什莉通過別的方法得知的
I mean, you know how nosy she is.
你也知道她有多八卦了
You know, I used to defend you when my mother would
以前我媽媽說你不好的時候
go on one of her Emily rants,
我都會維護你
But now I think I'll stay quiet.
但是現在我不會了