Hey, perfect timing, Ems.
來得正好 艾米
I picked up a new hobby working in the prison kitchen.
我在監獄的廚房工作時培養了新的興趣愛好
See, it turns out that, uh, blueberry muffins
知道嗎 即使是反社會人士
can calm even the most sociopathic heart.
吃了藍莓松餅也能心情平靜
I should have one.
那我應該吃一個
First I lose Jack for telling the truth,
我先是因為說出實情而失去了杰克
then I lose Charlotte for lying.
之后又因為說謊而失去了夏洛特
Then take a breather.
那就深呼吸吧
Especially since the guy on deck is not only a priest,
因為那個人不光是個牧師
but practically the Mother Teresa of the Bronx.
簡直就是布朗克斯的特蕾莎修女
Got a library card in lieu of Wi-Fi.
我戒網了 所以去圖書館查了查
Every other takedown
之前對付的每個人
had histories that read like rap sheets, but...
都是罪行累累 但是
all signs point to Paul being a good man.
所有的資料都表明 保羅是個好人
Well, my father was a better man.
我爸爸更是個好人
Right. The gospel according to Emily--
對 艾米麗的信條
- Sin unto others as you've had sinned unto you. - Right.
-以其人之道還治其人之身 -沒錯
This time, I just--
這次 我覺得
I kinda think you're going too far.
我覺得你有點過火了
If--if you cannot forgive Paul,
如果你不能原諒保羅
- how do you expect to be forgiven? - I don't.
-又怎么指望別人原諒你呢 -我不指望
Look, I have two months before the wedding,
我還有兩個月就要結婚了
which means I'm not pulling any punches.
所以我不會手下留情