I shouldn't have judged this magazine by its cover.
我不該只看封面 就對這本雜志下定論
You know, it turns out they have
原來它還有
some significant political and cultural pieces, too.
很大面積的政治文化板塊
Why the sudden interest?
為什么突然那么有興趣
Well, you know, instead of going crazy
與其焦慮地等待
waiting around for my Huntington's test results,
我的亨廷頓氏癥測試結果
I'm grabbing the taureau by the horns
我想大膽一試
and having dinner with Margaux at Muse tonight.
我今晚要在繆斯飯店與瑪爾戈共進晚餐
I want to help her run "Voulez."
我想幫她經營《想》
You really think you could do this?
你真覺得你能干這活嗎
Well, I've always dreamt of having a job
我一直夢想能干一份
where I could be more creative.
更富有創造性的工作
I just have to bone up on piping and scoop necks.
我只是要抓緊鉆研一下滾邊和圓領衫
Unless, of course, my fashion-fluent
當然還需要有
fianceé was by my side.
我時尚范兒十足的未婚妻的支持
Of course.
我當然支持
I'll call Muse and make it dinner for three.
我打電話給繆斯 預定今晚三人的位子
You're perfect.
你最好了
That's it.
夠了
Three days of moping in the dark is the legal limit.
愁眉苦臉地在小黑屋里窩了三天是極限了
I am not moping.
我沒有愁眉苦臉
I am avoiding the telephoto lenses
我在躲避記者那些
trying to document how they think the mighty have fallen,
想記錄一代偉人沒落的長焦鏡頭
which I most certainly have not.
當然我絕沒有沒落