Once upon a time...
很多年以前
David Clarke attempted to destroy your livelihood.
大衛·克拉克試圖毀掉你的生活
and now you've lost it
如今艾米莉和諾蘭·羅斯
at the hands of Emily and Nolan Ross.
一手毀掉了你的生活
Neither one of them has a monetary concern in the world.
他倆都沒有從中撈到好處
A scammer like Emily has, uh, other motives.
像艾米莉這種騙子有其他的動機
Why should I believe you?
我為什么要相信你
Because I did it with them.
因為我曾與他們一伙
But the moment they got what they wanted,
但當他們到達了目的
I was summarily cast out.
就把我趕走了
So I want Emily to feel that same kind of betrayal,
我要讓艾米莉遭受同樣的背叛
which means only one thing-- teaming up with you.
唯一的方式就是與你聯手
We can make her pay, Victoria.
我們可以讓她付出代價 維多利亞
But you're gonna have to trust me.
但你必須要信任我
Trust is difficult without proof.
無憑無據 我很難信任你的
Well, then you'll have it.
我會向你證明的