Ashley.
阿什莉
I thought Conrad asked for me.
我以為是康拉德叫我來的
Well, one of your many misconceptions, Miss Davenport.
達文波特小姐 這是你的眾多誤解之一
Emily told me about your pathetic attempt to blackmail her
艾米麗和我說了你敲詐她的可悲企圖
and your vendetta against our family.
還有你與我們家族的血海深仇
I thought you might like to explain it yourself.
我想你是不是愿意跟我解釋一下
Well, Emily obviously didn't tell you the full story,
艾米麗顯然沒把從頭到尾都跟你說
like the fact that Jack Porter
比如說杰克·波特
tried to assassinate your husband
在你丈夫當選那天
the night he got elected.
想暗殺他的事實
And who do you think gave him the gun?
那你覺得槍是誰給他的呢
Well, I also know that Conrad planted that bomb
我還知道康拉德在格雷森國際放了炸彈
at Grayson Global and led Jack there to die.
然后把杰克引去那里送死
With a text message sent from your phone.
引誘短信卻是從你手機發出的
I hope you didn't use your phone this time
這次康拉德病情泄露
to sell Conrad's story to the media.
該不會也是你干的吧
I did no such thing.
我沒這樣做過
What you've done is try to sleep your way to the top
你想做的 只是想麻雀變鳳凰
after failing at a myriad of jobs
因為我們施舍給你的工作
we gave you out of pity.
你一個都沒干成
Well, at least I tried to work for it
至少我爭取過
as opposed to having everything handed to me.
而不是坐等好處上門
That's funny. It seems as though you want me
真可笑 你難道不是指望著我
to hand everything to you.
把好處都給你嗎
Conrad's last act in office
康拉德最后做的事
was to requisition your cell records.
是征用了你的手機記錄
That prove, in fact,
這一點證明
that you attempted to lure Jack to his death.
你曾試圖引杰克去送死