I've been reading about this disease.
我一直在查關于這個病的資料
Paranoia. Facial tremors.
妄想癥狀 面部抽搐
Loss of judgment.
意識不清
Memory.
記憶衰退
My dad's in for some... seriously rough waters
我爸爸的狀況 不容樂觀啊
until, uh...
除非
Until he...
除非他
Then let's get married
咱們結婚吧
before the end of the summer.
秋天之前就結婚
For my dad's sake.
為了我爸爸嗎
Yeah.
對
That means a lot.
你真好
You got a date in mind?
你有想過具體日期嗎
How about August 8th?
8月8日怎么樣
I know it sounds silly, but ever since I was a kid,
我知道這樣有點蠢 但是我從小
I... always imagined something wonderful
就 一直期盼著在那一天
would happen on that day.
能發生一些很好的事
And now something will.
你的愿望要成真了