Booze in the morning looks a lot like denial, dad.
一大早就酗酒可沒什么說服力 老爸
So does moving out at your father's expense.
你搬出去也沒怎么給你爸省錢
Look, you're here every day,
你每天都過來
so why not just save yourself the commute
你就不能不睡你朋友的沙發 搬回來
from your friends' couches?
省省交通費
Well, first of all, they have guest houses.
首先 我住在他們的客房
And I might have to move back
也許我該搬回來
just to keep a drink out of your hand.
看著你少喝點
I'm getting you through this, whether you want me to or not.
無論你是否愿意 我要幫你度過這個難關
You know, I may have used up all my good luck on you...
也許我在你身上耗盡心血
and it was worth it.
但都是值得的
Tell my driver where,
告訴我司機你要去哪
and he'll be happy to provide you with your drive of shame, or...
他會很樂意載你的 我的一夜情情人
fame.
或是說 一夜傳奇
Bye....
再見