'That's who he was writing to all last summer.
“去年暑假,他就給她寫了那么多信。
He's been meeting her all over the school in secret.
他一直在學校的各個地方跟她秘密約會。
I walked in on them kissing in an empty classroom one day.
一天,我撞見他們在一間空教室里接吻。
He was so upset when she was —you know — attacked.
當她——你們知道——遭到襲擊后,他難過極了。
You won't tease him, will you?' she added anxiously.
你們不會取笑他吧,會嗎?”她不安地問。
'Wouldn't dream of it,' said Fred, who was looking as if his birthday had come early.
“做夢也不會這么想。”弗雷德說,不過看他那副高興的樣子,就好像他的生日提前到來了。
'Definitely not,' said George, sniggering.
“絕對不會。”喬治回答,一邊偷偷地笑著。
The Hogwarts Express slowed and finally stopped.
霍格沃茨特快列車漸漸放慢速度,終于停住了。
Harry pulled out his quill and a bit of parchment and turned to Ron and Hermione.
哈利抽出他的羽毛筆和一張羊皮紙,轉向羅恩和赫敏。
'This is called a telephone number,' he told Ron, scribbling it twice, tearing the parchment in two and handing it to them.
“這是電話號碼。”他對羅恩說,把號碼草草地寫了兩遍,然后把羊皮紙一撕為二,分別遞給他們兩人。

'I told your dad how to use a telephone last summer, he'll know.
“去年夏天,我對你爸爸說過怎樣使用電話,他會明白的。
Call me at the Dursleys, OK?
往德思禮家給我打電話,好嗎?
I can't stand another two months with only Dudley to talk to...'
整整兩個月只跟達力說話,我可受不了……”
'Your aunt and uncle will be proud, though, won't they?' said Hermione,
“你姨媽和姨父聽了你今年做的這些事情之后,”赫敏說,
as they got off the train and joined the crowd thronging towards the enchanted barrier.
這時他們下了火車,加入擁擠的人流,慢慢向那道被施了魔法的隔墻走去,
'When they hear what you did this year?'
“肯定會為你感到驕傲的,是嗎?”
'Proud?' said Harry. 'Are you mad?
“驕傲?”哈利說道,“難道你糊涂了嗎?
All those times I could've died, and I didn't manage it? They'll be furious...'
他們如果聽說我好多次都差點死掉,卻居然都死里逃生了,他們肯定會氣壞的……”
And together they walked back through the gateway to the Muggle world.
然后,他們一起通過入口處,返回到麻瓜世界中。