And when we do, we'll be most interested
等找到他的時候 我們最感興趣的是
in hearing his side of the story.
聽聽他會怎么說
We'll be in touch.
再聯絡
So you got my message?
收到我的留言了嗎
I did.
收到
I'm not gonna lie to you. I wasn't happy to hear it.
不瞞你說 我并不開心
Yeah, I'm sorry we, uh,
了解 很遺憾
couldn't get all your stuff back,
我們沒法拿回你的東西
But...
不過
this should put a dent in it.
這點應該可以湊合
It's $2,500.
2500塊
That doesn't even cover the watch band
就這點錢 連你弟弟偷的那塊表的表帶
your brother stole.
都賠不起
Tell me what it's all worth. I'll make it right.
那你給個數 我去想辦法
The watch, the Babe Ruth,
那塊表 貝比·魯斯的簽名棒球
everything they took--
他們偷走的所有東西
You're looking at $20,000 minimum.
至少值兩萬美元
I can file an insurance claim.
我可以向保險公司提出索賠
That'd mean involving the police.
如果那樣做 警察就會來調查了
No, no, I...
不 不要 我...
I'll get it.
我會想辦法弄到錢的
It's just...
只是...
The bar has been closed. I'm not that liquid.
酒吧現在停業 我沒有那么多現金
But we got inspectors coming today,
但是衛生督察員今天就會過來
So... once we reopen,
所以...只要我們恢復營業
I should be able to start paying you back.
我就可以把錢還給你了