You know the original owners
知道嗎 這片土地最早的所有者
fought 20 years for the right to develop this land?
奮斗了20年才拿到開發權
Only to see their dreams
但最后卻只看到他們
of turning this swamp into a thriving metropolis
要把這不毛之地變為繁華都市的夢想
burst like a proverbial bubble.
化為泡影
They put in all the work.
他們花錢完成了所有建設
You buy on the cheap
你低價購得
and reap all the benefit.
把利潤都裝進口袋
It's a zero-sum world, Mr. Grayson.
這是個零和博弈的世界 格雷森先生
One man's loss, another man's gain.
你賠了 別人就賺了
We appreciate you coming on short notice.
感謝你這么快趕來
I didn't realize I had a choice.
我怎么覺得我別無選擇
You always have a choice.
選擇權永遠在你手上
It's whether or not you're able to live with your choices
能不能妥善經營你的選擇
is the question.
才是問題
So I take it you've been watching the news very closely
聽說自從你手下發瘋綁架我妻子之后
since your agent went rogue, taking my wife hostage.
你一直在密切關注事態進展
Yes.
沒錯
Yes, a curious betrayal
他在為公司忠誠地服務幾十年后
after decades of loyal service to the organization.
離奇叛變了
He's been making subsequent threats,
他接連不斷地制造威脅
and I fear for my family.
我很擔心我的家人
I need assurances that you can control him.
我要你保證能管住他
As far as we're able to discern, he's off the grid,
在我們所能查找的范圍內還沒找到他
but rest assured, we will find him.
但你放心 我們會找到的