Victoria Grayson is a liar.
維多利亞·格雷森是個騙子
There's no way Gordon did the things
戈登不可能干過
she's accusing him of.
她說的那些事
I agree.
我同意
I think he's being set up by the group he's embedded with.
我想他是被他潛入的那個組織陷害了
What group?
什么組織
American initiative.
反美倡議聯盟
You may remember them from your husband's trial.
你丈夫的審訊中提到過 你應該記得
Gordon told me everything about you, Kara.
戈登把你的事都告訴我了 卡拉
You need to trust me.
你要相信我
The Initiative, they came after me.
那個聯盟想派人殺我
Gordon got to me first.
單戈登先找到了我
But they were going after Victoria, too.
但是他們也要對付維多利亞
He saved her from them.
他也救了她
Listen, listen, Kara,
聽我說 聽我說 卡拉
I think I can help Gordon, okay?
我想我可以幫助戈登的 知道嗎
But I need to find a link to his captors
但是我需要可以找到抓他之人的線索
so that I can track him down.
這樣我就可以追蹤到他了
Are you--are you sure that he didn't leave anything,
你 你確定他沒留下什么東西嗎
you know, a c--a computer, a phone, papers?
像是電腦 手機 或者文件什么的
There's a portable hard drive in the safe behind the counter.
柜臺后面的保險箱里有一個移動硬盤
I'll unlock it for you.
我幫你打開
He said if anyone ever came by
他說過 如果有人來找我
knowing the things that you know,
他知道你所說的那些事
that I should hand it over right away.
那么我就應該把這個交給他
It's mostly codes and addresses...
大部分是一些密碼還有地址...
dates.
一些日期
Hopefully, you can make sense of it
希望你能及時弄明白
before it's too late.
其中意義
Thanks.
謝謝