Time to open gifts.
看禮物的時間到了
To the great room, shall we?
我們都到大廳去吧
I'm gonna use the little girls room.
我去一趟洗手間
Do you mind saving me a seat?
能幫我占個座位嗎
Of course.
那是當然
So does anyone know any shower games?
有沒有人知道什么洗禮游戲的
Girl, do I.
小妞 看我的
Nice touch,
好主意
bringing your girls from the Beaver Dam.
把你在比弗丹的姐妹帶到這來
If I had to suffer another one of her parties,
既然我必須再忍受一場這樣的派對
I thought I'd at least spread the pain around.
起碼我可以讓更多人感受這種痛苦
I guess this means you're not gonna help me.
我想這意味著你不打算幫我了
That's the other good thing
俱樂部的姑娘們
about the girls from the club...
還有另一個優點
They're a great distraction.
她們很擅長分散注意力
So how's it look?
怎么樣
Can I tell my employees
我是不是可以通知我的員工們
they have a job to come back to tomorrow?
明天回來上班了
Afraid it's not gonna be that simple.
恐怕沒那么簡單
Mold's still an issue.
發霉的問題還是沒有解決
Wh-what do you mean?
你什么意思
We spent weeks scraping that stuff off the walls.
墻上那些東西我們都清理了好幾周了
But you forgot the ceilings and the subfloor.
但是你們漏掉了天花板和底層地板
You need to use an E.P.A.-Approved contractor
你們必須找一家環保機構認可的承包商
for additional mold remediation.
來處理這些霉菌