Oh, let it go. If your father were here,
往事不究 如果你父親在這里
he would tell you the same thing.
他也會和你說這番相同的話
My father told me she was dead. Why would he lie?
我父親告訴我她死了 他為什么撒謊
But why?
但為什么
Why would he make me believe she was dead
為什么他要讓我相信她死了
when she was obviously still alive?
可她明顯還活著
Because he was trying to protect you.
因為他在保護你
So am I.
我也是
Find out where she is.
找出她在哪里
Yeah, but from what?
是啊 但不受什么傷害
Amanda?
阿曼達
He would rather have you believe that she was dead
他寧愿讓你相信她死了
than to tell you the unspeakable truth.
也不愿告訴你一個難以啟齒的真相
What? Tell me.
什么真相 告訴我
Amanda. Damn it.
阿曼達 該死
Your mother tried to kill you.
你媽媽想殺掉你
That's a lie.
你撒謊
I wish it was.
我也希望是
And no matter how much hatred you harbor toward me,
不論你內心如何憎恨我
it is the absolute truth!
這都是無可爭辯的事實
Marta!
瑪爾塔
Someone, call 9-1-1!
有人嗎 快打911
What happened? What happened?
怎么了 發生什么事了
Oh, my god. Amanda.
天啊 阿曼達
Amanda.
阿曼達
Amanda.
阿曼達
Yes, we need an ambulance right away.
請立刻派救護車過來