20s, pregnant female,
二十多歲 懷孕女性
blunt head trauma...
頭部鈍性創傷
Whatever-- whatever happens,
無論 無論發生何事
you have to save the baby.
都要保住孩子
Make sure they save the baby.
一定要讓他們保住孩子
No, you're both gonna be fine.
不 你們倆都會沒事的
Take this. Call Jack, please.
拿好這個 給杰克電話
I'm going with her.
我要和她一起去
- Are you family? - I am.
-你是她的家屬嗎 -我是
I'm her sister. - Charlotte.
我是她妹妹 -夏洛特
Mom, I'm going.
媽媽 我要去
Closing.
關門
We failed the inspection.
檢查不合格
What are you telling me exactly?
你究竟想告訴我什么
That you can't keep to your word?
你不能遵守承諾了嗎
I'm saying that this place is my income,
我是說這地方是我的經濟來源
so if I can't open the bar...
如果酒吧開不了張
maybe there's some other arrangement that could be made.
也許我要另覓安排
Jack, I...
杰克 我
Maybe there is. I...
也許會有 我
Excuse me.
容我失陪一下
Oh, thank god.
謝天謝地
Jack, it's Amanda.
杰克 阿曼達出事了
There's been an accident.
出了點意外
What?
什么