How is she?
她還好嗎
We had to perform an emergency c-section.
我們不得不進行緊急剖腹產
Unfortunately, she was already battling internal injuries
糟糕的是 她本身已內傷嚴重
and massive blood loss.
大量失血
We were forced to induce a coma.
陷入了昏迷狀態
How's the baby?
那孩子呢
His oxygen levels are lower than we'd like,
他的氧含量低于預期
so we've put him in the NICU for treatment.
因此轉到新生兒重癥監護病房進行治療
I'll let you know when you can see him.
你能見他時 我會通知你的
Can we see Amanda?
我們能看阿曼達嗎
Not just yet.
還不行
I'll get us coffees.
我去拿些咖啡來
What's going on? What are they saying?
情況如何 醫生怎么說
Just...
就是...
I'm a dad.
我當爸爸了
But--but that's-- that's great, isn't it?
可 可那 那是好消息啊 不是嗎
Amanda...
阿曼達
She's not good, man.
她情況不好 老弟
What does that mean, not good?
"不好"是什么意思
She's gonna be okay, right?
她會沒事的 對嗎
Jack, I'm--I'm sorry.
杰克 我 我很難過
I'm sorry for everything.
我很難過這發生的一切
Come here.
來
We're gonna be okay.
會好起來的