I led a petition to make it a demonstration sport
92年奧運會時 我擬了一份請愿書
at the '92 Olympics.
想將其作為奧運會表演項目
We lost.
我們輸了
I can't believe he held on to this.
真不敢相信他還保存著這個
Hey, this is all Nolcorp stuff--
這全是諾氏企業的資料
investor prospects, start-up budgets.
投資前景 啟動資金
I founded the company
念大三前的暑假
in my dad's garage the summer before my junior year.
我在我爸的車庫里創辦了這家公司
When I told him I wasn't going back to school...
當我告訴他 我不去上學時
Mm, he kicked me out.
他把我攆出了家門
I should sort through it all.
我得把這些整理好
Could be useful for the audit.
或許對審計有用
Padma...
帕德瑪
Thank you for...
謝謝你
taking an interest.
對這些感興趣
You didn't have to.
你不必如此的
It's my job to take care of you.
照顧你是我的職責
'Cause...
因為
I was kinda hoping maybe this had...
我有點希望這也許
nothing to do with the job.
和工作無關