You're really gonna do this by yourself?
你一個人能修好么
I don't really have a choice.
這不是別無選擇了么
Is that how you feel about me, too?
你對我也是這么想的嗎
What?
怎么會
Amanda, don't-- don't say stuff like that.
阿曼達 別說這種話
We're both thinking it, aren't we?
我們都在想這事 不是嗎
I mean...
所以
That's why you've been spending
你那么多個晚上
all those nights on the boat, right?
都待在船上 對嗎
No, not exactly.
不 不全是
Then what?
那是什么
Jack, once the baby comes,
杰克 一旦孩子出生后
he's gonna need stability.
他需要一個穩定的家庭化境
Me, too.
我也是
You're right.
你說得對
If we're gonna be a family,
我們遲早要成為一家子
we should start living like a family.
我們得像家人一樣生活
I'll move my stuff back in tonight, okay?
我今晚就搬回來 行嗎
What about Declan?
德克蘭怎么辦
Yeah, what about me?
對啊 我怎么辦