How would you feel about moving down to the boat for a while?
你能搬到船上住一段時間嗎
Oh, sure. Yeah. Whatever.
沒問題 我隨便
Dec.
德克
Dec.
德克
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么辦
Tell her you're not in love with her.
告訴她你不愛她
I'm sorry,
我很遺憾
but living a lie is not gonna do any good for anybody,
但生活在謊言中對誰都沒好處
least of all that kid.
尤其是對孩子
I'm just trying to do right by everyone.
我只是想照顧到每個人
Start with yourself.
先照顧好你自己吧
How are you feeling?
你感覺怎么樣
Free.
無拘無束
Excuse me.
失陪了
Darling, you look radiant.
親愛的 你精神好極了
Uh, you're still on track for release this week, I take it.
看來你這周出來還需要有人跟著
wait Don't worry. I'm clean.
放心 我已經戒了
I know.
我知道
Listen, I was thinking
我計劃著
that we might spend the summer in the city this year,
我們今年夏天搬市區里住
away from all those, uh,
擺脫這些
terrible memories at the beach house.
海灘邊的糟糕回憶
I was thinking the same thing.
我們的想法如出一轍
I want to sell it.
我想把這邊房子賣了
Is that so?
你真這么想