No, thank you.
不用了 謝謝
Emily.
艾米莉
What a surprise.
太意外了
Charlotte invited me. I hope that's all right.
夏洛特邀請了我 希望你不會介意
Of course.
當然
I've really missed you.
我挺想你的
Me, too.
我也是
Things have certainly changed in a year, haven't they?
這一年變化真是翻天覆地 對吧
Yes, they have. Emily, I am s--
是啊 的確是 艾米莉 我可真
Hello, Emily.
嗨 艾米莉
You look well.
你看上去不錯
You, too, Daniel.
你也是 丹尼爾
I'm really sorry about your mother.
我對你母親的去世感到很抱歉
I hope you got my card.
我希望你收到我的悼卡
Ash, did we get a card from Emily?
阿什 我們收到過艾米莉的悼卡嗎
Yes. It was beautiful.
收到了 做的很漂亮
Hey, kids.
嗨 伙計們
I hope a cosmo's okay.
喝大都會不要緊吧
Thank you.
謝謝
Don't worry, Daniel.
別擔心 丹尼爾
I promise not to spill it on your jacket this year.
我發誓今年絕不會再灑在你衣服上了
Lunch sometime?
什么時候一起吃頓午飯
Of course.
好的