The return of the vivacious and elusive Ms. Emily Thorne.
活色生香又捉摸不定的女人回來了 艾米莉·索恩
It's never too late to reconcile, you know?
趁早和她和好吧 孩紙
Never gonna happen, dad.
完全沒可能 老爸
Why not?
為什么
She's a much more suitable match than the delightful
比起那個小巧玲瓏刻薄無知的阿什莉·達文波特
frothy little confection Ashley Davenport.
艾米莉顯然是更佳的配偶
Yeah, well, at least Ashley's smart enough not to cheat on me.
至少阿什莉夠明智不會給我戴綠帽子
Is she now?
她現在呢
I take it you've given some consideration
我現在當你考慮過
to our earlier conversation?
我們之前聊的問題了
I did.
我考慮過了
My money stays in trust.
我的錢都托給別人打理了
If the company goes down,
如果公司垮了
hell if I'm going down with it.
我也跟著一起倒霉
You disappoint me.
你真令我失望
Creepy.
真嚇人
You think she's somewhere looking up at us?
你覺得她是在看著我們嗎