Whatever you need, I'm here to help.
無論你需要什么 我都會幫你
I know that you've always been there for me.
我知道你會一直支持我幫助我
But I'm on a different path now.
但我現在計劃有變
Back five seconds, and already, you're pushing me away.
剛回來你就想把我趕走
Except this time, I'm not going anywhere.
只是這次 我哪兒也不去
Jack and I are in this together, for real.
杰克和我要在一起 我們是認真的
He thinks you're me, Amanda. How real can it be?
他以為你是我 阿曼達 這能有多真
Plenty, once the baby comes.
等孩子出生 一切都會是真的
And don't forget...
而且你別忘了
if he learns the truth about me,
如果他知道了我的真實身份
everyone learns the truth about you.
你的那些見不得人的事也會公之于眾
Amanda, you, uh, you hung--
阿曼達 你餓了
Emily.
艾米莉
Hi, Jack.
嗨 杰克
Hi.
嗨
It's good to see you.
見到你很高興
You, too.
我也是
Everything okay?
你還好嗎
What's wrong?
怎么了
Amanda, s-- should you tell jack or should I?
阿曼達 是你親自告訴杰克還是讓我來
Go for it.
你來說吧
Amanda just asked me to be the baby's godmother.
阿曼達要我做孩子的教母