You look... great.
你看起來 真棒
Dr. Thomas, this is Emily Thorne.
托馬斯醫生 這是艾米莉·索恩
She's the one who's been sending me those postcards
就是她給我寄那些
from all around the world.
來自世界各地的明信片
Oh, they meant a lot to Charlotte, as you can tell.
看得出來 那些對夏洛特很重要
I'm--I'm so sorry...
非常遺憾
about your mother.
你母親的事故
I know.
我懂
It's still unreal.
感覺還是很不真實
You're coming to the memorial, I hope.
希望你能來紀念儀式
Unless it's too awkward with Daniel and Ashley.
只要你不覺得和丹尼爾阿什莉相處太過尷尬
Listen, I hate to interrupt,
我不想打斷你們敘舊
but if we're gonna keep to your release schedule,
但日程安排可不等人
we need to get moving on the exit process,
我們得進行最后一步了
which unfortunately means one last blood draw.
也就是最后一次痛苦地抽血了
Great.
好吧
Well, here.
給你的
Will I be seeing you? Please say yes.
你會來追悼會吧 一定要來
You bet.
當然
Come in.
進來
...during the discomfort of childbirth.
在分娩時感到不適
Emily. Amanda.
艾米莉 阿曼達
I knew you wouldn't stay away.
我就知道你會回來的
Well, how could I
我怎么會丟下你呢
when we have so much to talk about?
還有那么多問題要解決
I know. Takeda debriefed me.
我知道 武田盤問過我