Captain Jack.
杰克船長
Or should I say Jack daddy?
還是杰克爸爸
Not for another four weeks.
至少未來一個月內還不是爸爸呢
It's good to see you, Nolan.
很高興見到你 諾蘭
Okay.
好了
Back for another season?
又回來度假
We'll see what the summer holds.
要看這個夏天如何了
But I'm currently sort of Hamptons homeless.
但現在我在漢普頓算是無家可歸
You? What happened?
你 怎么了
I'm selling the house.
我在賣房子
You know, after everything that happened with Tyler
你知道 泰勒那事
and, well, other stabby, strangle-y things,
還有刺殺啦 陌生人入室什么的發生之后
I'm in the market to upsize.
我得提升下居住品質
Well, you're welcome to stay on the boat.
歡迎你待在船上
Hell, you're welcome to buy it again.
也歡迎你再買它一次
Uh... Emily's cool with me
艾米莉不介意我
staying with her temporarily, so...
暫時待她那兒 所以
She's--she's back?
她 她回來了嗎
Oh, yeah.
是啊
You didn't know?
你不知道嗎
I've been a little, uh,
過去幾周
a little preoccupied these past few weeks.
我有點忙
I can vouch for that.
我可以證明
Haven't heard from her, have we, Jack?
我們都沒聽說她的消息是吧 杰克
Hey, Nolan.
諾蘭
Mandy.
曼達
Tell her to call us. I'm dying to see her.
讓她打電話給我們 我很想見她
Well, I'm sure the feeling's mutual.
我相信她也是