End time!
時間到
Go good around, southpaw.
打得不錯 左撇子拳王
All right. Tomorrow?
好了 明天繼續嗎
Yeah, coach. Okay.
是啊 教練 好的
"Southpaw," Is it?
左撇子拳王 是嗎
"Bruiser" was already taken, so...
"拳擊王"的名號已經被占了 所以...
As you know, I bruise easily.
你知道的 我很容易淤青的
Always thinkin'.
一直都那么覺得
Hello, Nolan.
你好啊 諾蘭
Ems... Where the hell you been?
艾米 你這段時間去哪兒了啊
Regrouping.
去休整了
Really?
真的嗎
Eight weeks, no word.
八個星期 音訊全無
I was beginning to think I'd never see you again.
我還以為再也見不到你了呢
So... Boxing.
所以開始打拳擊了嘛
I'm impressed.
真讓人刮目相看
And weight training
還有舉重訓練
and karate.
和空手道
You never know when a white-haired maniac's
保不準什么時候就會有一個淺發瘋子
gonna pop out of the shadows
突然從看不見的地方竄出來
with a knife or gun or shoe bomb.
手里拿著一把刀 槍 或鞋體炸彈什么的
Unless...
除非
You didn't go finish the job, did you?
你不是去把那件事了結了吧
My priorities have shifted.
我目前的重點已經變了
You want to go for a drive?
想去兜兜風嗎
Sounds vaguely revenge-y.
似乎又有點要去復仇的感覺啊
Where to?
去哪兒
Back to the Hamptons.
回漢普頓