Get off me. What the hell are you doing?
放開我 你在干什么
I was saving your life.
我是在救你的命
Nobody asked you to do that.
沒人讓你這么做
I was this close
就差那么一點點
to unlocking a memory about my mother.
我就要回想起關于我母親的事了
Had I known that was your intention,
如果我早知道你是這個目的
I wouldn't have welcomed your return to training.
就不會歡迎你回來接受訓練了
Amanda...
阿曼達
Don't call me that.
別叫我那個名字
Look, I am not the enemy. Please.
聽著 我不是你的敵人
Trust me.
相信我
I already made that mistake once.
我已經犯過一次那樣的錯了
You've already failed to kill the murderer of your father.
你沒能干掉謀害你父親的兇手
Who's to say he won't come for you again?
誰敢保證他不會再次沖著你來呢
I'm counting on it, Takeda.
我正等著他呢 武田
He might be the only person left
世上或許只有他知道
who knows what happened to her.
我母親究竟發生了什么事
You would throw away your training
你居然要把多年的訓練浪費在
on the unsupported assumption
你母親可能還活著
that your mother remains alive.
這么一個毫無根據的假設上
Dead or alive, I'm gonna find out what happened to her,
不管是死是活 我都要查清關于她的事
And when I do...
等我知道以后
God help the people who kept me from her,
那些讓我們母女分離的人就自求多福吧
and that includes you.
那當中也包括你