Jack! You down here?
杰克 你在下面嗎
Yeah.
在
Well, the health inspector's coming in a half an hour.
衛生督察員半小時之內到這兒
Mm. Okay.
好的
I'll be there. I'll be there.
我馬上過去 馬上過去
Looks like you threw yourself one hell of a pity party last night.
看來你昨晚獨自過了個失意派對啊
Watch it.
說話注意點
I am watching it.
我很注意了
I don't like what I see.
我不喜歡我注意到的事
You know, ever since Amanda came back,
自從阿曼達回來以后
you have been pushing further and further away.
你就越來越墮落了
Ready, Jack?
準備好了嗎 杰克
Our 10 o'clock prenatal?
我們十點的產檢
Hold on, Amanda. Give me your hands.
等等 阿曼達 扶著我的手
Right. Uh, I...
對了 我
Dec. - Oh, yeah, sure.
德克 -好的
I'll go see if I can push the health inspector
我看能不能請衛生督察員晚點來
till later. Excuse me.
先走了
Fourth night in a row you spent out here.
你都連續在這兒過了四晚了
You want to tell me what's going on?
想說說是怎么回事嗎
Nothing. I just, uh... I haven't been sleeping well.
沒事 只是有些失眠
Didn't want to drag you into minsomnia.
不想鬧得你也睡不好
You need your rest.
你需要充分的休息
What I need is you, Jack.
我需要的是你
Don't worry.
別擔心
Once the baby comes, things will be different.
等孩子出世了 一切都會好轉的