I was just gonna call you.
我正準備打電話給你
Oh, to yell at me again for saving your life?
又要為我救了你而吼我嗎
No.
不是
To thank you.
為了謝謝你
I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
我快看見這趟復仇之旅的終點了
If I had gone through with it today...
如果我今天那樣做了
There'd be no light...
那就毫無...
ever.
終點可言了
But now...
但現在
We have got eyes inside his house.
我們可以監視他的屋子了
You shoulda seen me, Ems.
真該瞧瞧我的英勇壯舉 艾米
I hacked into an electrical grid,
我黑進了輸電網
jammed a satellite, and...
干擾了衛星
paid off a cable guy.
成功扮演了有線電視維修工
You'd have been proud.
你該感到自豪
I am proud.
我很自豪
You're a good friend.
你是個好朋友
I gotta go.
我要掛了
They say grief occurs in five stages.
人們說悲傷會經歷五個階段
First, there's denial.
開始 我們自欺欺人
Emily?
艾米莉
Followed by anger.
然后變得義憤填膺