Can I stay with you tonight?
今晚我能和你待一起嗎
Are all your T-shirts deep V's?
你所有的T恤都是深V領嗎
You'd do great with the girls back home in Yonkers.
肯定能泡到不少揚克斯的姑娘
Wow. You work fast.
你動作還真快啊
Oh, Charlotte, it's not what you think it is.
夏洛特 事情不是你想的那樣
Yonkers, huh?
揚克斯嗎
Didn't even need the trashy tee to figure that one out.
你不穿破t恤 也能看出你從哪個林子來的
What did you just say?
你這話什么意思
Because I'm pretty sure you don't know
我敢肯定你不知道
the first thing about my life.
我的為人第一準則
You, on the other hand, are a walking tabloid.
而你則是個移動"藥罐"
Everyone has things in their past
每個人都有不想讓別人
they don't want people to know about.
知曉的過去
Right, Declan?
對吧 德克蘭
Are you really so blinded by your hatred for dad
你真的如此憎恨爸爸
that you've lost sight of me and Charlotte?
全然不顧及我和夏洛特嗎
I have always had both of your best interests at heart.
在我心中 你倆的利益一直是排第一位
Your father is guilty of heinous crimes, Daniel.
你的父親犯下了滔天大罪 丹尼爾
And what about you?
那你呢