Come on.
快進來
Who splashes someone with ice-cold slush
誰啊 用冰冷的爛泥丟完人后
and just drives off?
就駕車離開
A trucker from Yonkers.
一個揚克斯[紐約市郊區]來的貨車司機罷了
Well, look, let's get you dry.
你去洗一下吧
Um, I got towels in the bathroom.
浴室里有毛巾
But one second.
等等
Here.
給你
Um, do you have any pictures of your dog?
你手上有狗狗的照片嗎
We can take the poster boards
反正課堂演示拿不到好成績
from that presentation we're gonna fail
我們可以把當中的廣告紙板撤下
and put them to good use.
好好利用一下
Good idea.
好主意
Declan.
德克蘭
Oh, what are you doing here? Are you okay?
你來這干嘛 你沒事吧
They're awful, Declan...
德克蘭 他們太可怕了
My entire family.
我整個家庭
Look, I'm...
聽著
I'm so sorry for pulling your tuition.
我很抱歉撤走你的學費
I'll cash in one of my savings bonds--
我會從儲蓄債券里取現給你
Actually, I got it covered.
其實我已經搞定了
Or Nolan does. I mean, the guy's got a... heart
是諾蘭幫的忙 那家伙...
as big as his checkbook.
不僅富有 心腸也好
See?
你瞧
Someone else appreciates how good you are.
別人也看到了你的閃光點