Always have, in fact.
一如既往
And I thoroughly appreciate how much you have challenged me
在我們失敗的婚姻中
at every turn throughout the course
你和我處處作對
of our spectacular failure of a marriage...
對此我佩服得五體投地
Oh, Mr. Grayson, that's not--
格雷森先生 這不是
Because it has taught me how to see...
因為它教會我如何
right through you.
看清你
And as for what I need from you, well, by gosh,
我想從你身上得到什么 天哪
all I really need is for you to come to your anemic senses
我只要你放清醒點
and return everything you just stole from me.
把從我這偷來的一切都還給我
And, Conrad,
康拉德
I like that you suspect me, predictable as you are,
你懷疑我 這沒問題
but I need you to know
但我得提醒你
that others have been betraying you as well,
其他人也背叛過你
even while warming your bed.
哪怕是在替你暖床之際
Mom,
媽媽
what have you done now?
你這是做什么
Nothing I wouldn't do again.
我不會再做了
This is hopeless.
真是沒救了
Nothing in this house is ever gonna change.
這個家的一切都不會改變
The only way out of it is to leave.
唯一的解決辦法就是離開
Bravo, Conrad.
祝賀你 康拉德
That display of yours should go miles
既然出現了 就應該
towards helping Charlotte's recovery.
努力幫夏洛特康復