Jack. Emily, hey.
杰克 嗨 艾米莉
Sammy's here.
山姆在我家
Thank god.
謝天謝地
I can't believe I didn't think to look there.
我怎么沒想過它會去那呢
Is he okay?
它還好嗎
Jack, I think you better hurry.
杰克 我想你最好快點來
It's okay, buddy.
會沒事的
Mrs. Grayson, why don't you go first?
格雷森夫人 從你開始吧
Dear charlotte,
親愛的夏洛特
I like that you're taking your counseling seriously,
我很欣慰你認真對待心理治療
but I need you to stop demonizing me
但你得停止丑化我
and lionizing your father.
美化你的父親
Both of you.
你們倆都是
Good.
很好
Who'd like to go next?
接下來誰說
I'll go.
我來
Glad you could join us, Mr. Grayson.
格雷森先生 很高興你參與進來
So what game are we playing?
在玩什么游戲
We're playing "I like but I need."
我中意 無法拒絕
It's fun. You'll see.
很有趣 自己體驗吧
Just sit--
坐下吧
That's all right, doc. I've got this from here.
沒事 醫生 習慣了
Daniel...
丹尼爾
I like very much
我很高興
that you've made the family business your own,
你開始投身家族事業
And all I really need from you
也望你能對
is your continued loyalty through the rough days ahead.
將來坎坷的日子依然樂觀 永不言敗
Charlotte, I like that you've taken control
夏洛特 我很高興你已經開始
of this problem,
控制問題
and I need you to promise me that you'll stay on this track.
我也要你承諾 你會堅持下去
Victoria, you know, believe it or not,
維多利亞 不管你相信與否
I actually like your spirit of self-preservation.
我著實欣賞你的自我保護精神