I think that should be it.
我想這樣差不多了
I'll go get him.
我去抱它過來
Are you okay?
你沒事吧
It's just nice, having somebody with me.
有人陪在身邊 好過多了
I always thought it would be Amanda.
我曾一直以為會是阿曼達
Now it feels like the only part of me
如今感覺我對她的那份牽掛
left hanging on to her is gonna be buried with him.
將會隨著它一起埋葬
Maybe Sammy knew it was time for you to let go.
或許山姆知道 是時候讓你放手了
Maybe that's why he jumped up on you in the park that day...
或許這就是它那天在公園撲向你
why he kept running over to your house.
一直往你家跑的原因吧
He was leading me to you.
它把你帶到了我的身邊
Emily...
艾米莉
What are we gonna do now?
現在我們該怎么辦
I don't know.
我不知道