Don't forget to let Barry Saunders know
別忘了告訴巴瑞·桑德斯
that Glenn Gissler is poised to get the redecorating gig
格倫·吉斯勒對這次重新裝潢的機會志在必得
and vice versa.
對格倫也這么說
If we can pit those two against each other--
如果我們能讓這倆針鋒相對起來
It practically guarantees a "Digest" cover.
絕對能上《讀者》封面
You're so boss-some.
你太有領導范兒了
Don't say that. And make sure that is chucked
別這么說 在他們到達之前
before either of them come to view the place.
一定要把那東西弄走
And let me know the instant
知道這些藝術品各自的估價后
you get the appraisals on the artwork.
馬上告訴我
The piece with the least amount of value
最不值錢的那件會拿去
is going up for the Memorial Day auction.
作為紀念日拍賣品
I've saved you the trouble.
我可幫你省了不少事
I'm already having the piece for the auction
用于拍賣的作品已經裝箱
crated and delivered,
送過來了
and I think you will find it remarkably suitable
我相信你也會認為這種場合
for the occasion.
非它莫屬
I'm assuming that you'll want to say a few words
您要在紀念日慶典上
at the memorial.
說上幾句嗎
You know, I'd rather not speak ill of the dead,
我想我還是不要在公開場合
in public anyway.
說已死之人的不是了吧
So let's just skip the eulogies, shall we?
就略過悼詞那部分吧
Is Daniel home?
丹尼爾在家嗎
Measuring your study, I believe.
應該在你書房逛著呢
Ooh, is it 5:00 already?
已經到了喝酒的時間了嗎
Somewhere, just like you taught me.
某種程度上吧 還不是你教我的