Anyone making any interesting resolutions this year?
今年大家有啥有趣的決定嗎
I don't believe in making promises I never intend to keep.
我從不相信自己信口開河的那些話
My resolution is to spend more time on the campaign trail
我的決定是多花點時間在競選演說上
telling people what they want to hear.
說些民眾愛聽的話
Not all of the people.
眾口難調
Who invented this idiotic tradition anyways?
話說是誰開始的這個白癡傳統
It's pagan from pre-Christian Rome.
羅馬前基督教的異教徒
January is of course named for Janus,
一月當然是以杰納斯之名命名的
the patron and protector of endings and beginnings,
起始與終結的主宰者和守護者
a God with two faces.
雙面神
Isn't that appropriate?
雙面再合適不過了
One face looking forward, one looking back.
一面朝前看 一面往回看
Of course, we don't much like looking in that direction, do we?
當然 我們都不太喜歡往回看 是吧
Better to forget the innocent people
最好忘記那些
we've had to destroy in order to...
我們為了生存下去
ensure our own survival.
而害死的無辜的人們
Oh, Roger brought the drunkard out early this year.
羅杰現在就開始說胡話了
How droll.
太滑稽了
Oh, there you are. Miss.
小姐 你在這
Oh, I got you.
我來扶你
I'll help you. I promise.
我會幫你的 我保證
All right. I'm all right.
沒事 我沒醉
I'm all right. Oh, Frank.
我沒醉 弗蘭克
Be a good dog and fetch me a refill, will you?
當條聽話的狗 給我去倒杯酒吧
I think you've had enough.
我想你喝夠了