Mr. Porter?
波特先生
Yeah.
嗯
I'm Nolan Ross.
我叫諾蘭·羅斯
I'm the guy who bought your house
我就是那個買了你家房子
and all the houses around your house.
還有附近產業的人
Oh, congratulations.
恭喜
Well, when I asked my business manager
當我跟我經紀人說
to look for property...
找房子時
I didn't realize he'd be displacing so many families.
我沒想到他會為此影響到這么多家庭
Yeah, well, that's life.
這就是生活
Uh, what I'm trying to say is,
我想說
it's not too late for me to pull out of escrow.
你現在想退出第三方托管還來得及
Well, nobody's asking you to do that.
沒人求你這么做
It's not a problem.
沒問題的
Well, not for you, maybe.
對你而言 也許是
But see, I can't afford to keep that place.
但我沒錢保住這個房子
I mean, look, my wife walked out
幾年前 我妻子丟下
on me and my boys years ago.
我和孩子們走了
She shows up last month asking for a divorce
上個月她突然出現 提出離婚
and half of everything I own.
并索要我一半的財產
Not even a mention of a hello to her own children.
她甚至都沒跟孩子們道個好
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
So it's either the house or the bar.
所以酒吧和房子 我只能保住一個
Now if--if you pull out of the deal,
如果你現在退出協議