Roger, Roger, Roger.
羅杰 羅杰 羅杰
You were in rare form tonight.
你今晚"表現出色"
I get anxious at social functions.
我在社交場合就會焦慮
Social anxiety...
社交焦慮
Is that why you requested
這就是你要求
a seat away from the Graysons' table?
調換到離格雷森家遠點的座位的原因嗎
No one should be forced to suffer my company.
沒人理應遭罪 忍受我的陪伴
I'm surprised I was even invited.
對于被邀請 我很意外
Must have been an oversight.
我想肯定是疏忽了
Oh, no.
不
We wanted you here.
我們想要你來
You know, the Graysons received
你知道嗎 格雷森家收到個
a disturbing note.
騷擾字條
What'd you hope to gain by sending this?
你寄這個是什么目的呢
Why would I send this?
我為何要寄這個
Because you feel guilty
因為你心存愧疚
and you're too scared to do anything about it,
卻又膽小 不敢行事
because the note's a way to project blame,
字條是你表達責任的一種方式
make yourself feel less culpable
讓自己對大衛·克拉克的慘劇
for what happened to David Clarke.
少點自責