Before we close the book on 2002,
在我們告別2002之前
I'd like to raise a glass
我想先向
to all of you who have stood by our family
那些支持我家庭和
here at home and at Grayson Global.
格雷森國際的人祝酒
As many of you know,
正如大家所知
our company has been languishing in the red
自93年恐怖事件后
ever since the, um, the terrible incident back in '93.
公司一直面臨嚴重虧損
But I am proud to announce
但我自豪地宣布
that after ten long years,
在過去十年之久后
we've finally fought our way back to black.
我們終于轉虧為盈
Grayson Global is on top again,
格雷森國際再次走向巔峰
and that is where I intend to keep us.
這也是我今后努力維持的目標
Hear, hear.
太棒了
And continuing with the theme of onward and upward,
在繼續推行穩步發展主題的同時
it gives me great pleasure to announce that
我榮幸地宣布
Michael and Lydia Davis will be sharing
邁克爾和莉迪亞·戴維斯將會同我們一起
our little stretch of beach.
分享無敵海景
As I've managed
我已同
to broker a deal with the title holders
隔壁房子的產權人
of the house right next door,
達成交易
who at long last will be relinquishing their
他們終于愿意放手
death grip on the property.
不再死守那房產
You're a mensch, Conrad.
你受人尊敬 康拉德
We'll have to arrange a finder's fee.
我們會支付中介費用的
Having you as my neighbors is payment enough. Thank you.
有你為鄰已足矣 謝謝