They framed my father.
他們陷害了我爸爸
You were right.
你說得對
You got what you wanted.
如你所愿
It's what he wanted.
那是他的遺愿
I met a friend of his tonight.
我今晚遇到了他一個朋友
He knew everything, and he was gonna help me.
他知曉一切 還愿意幫我
And now he's dead, too.
現在連他都死了
What?
什么
And unless somebody does something about it,
除非有人采取措施
they will never get what they deserve.
否則他們會永遠逍遙法外
Amanda...
阿曼達
More than knowing the truth,
比讓你了解真相
your father wanted you to get past all this.
你爸爸更希望你能忘記這一切
Then why did he give me those journals?!
那他為什么給我那些日記
One way or another, these people are gonna pay.
無論如何 這些人都得付出代價的
They're gonna pay for what they did.
他們要為自己的所作所為付出代價
You cannot bring the Graysons down all by yourself.
你無法單憑自己一個人 搞垮格雷森一家
You will never get close enough to expose them.
你都沒機會接近他們 將真相曝光
The hell I won't!
才怪
Aman--
阿曼
Dad, I'm sorry.
爸爸 對不起
Help me.
幫幫我