they say grief occurs in five stages.
人們說悲傷會經歷五個階段
First, there's denial...
開始 我們會自欺欺人
Followed by anger.
然后變得義憤填膺
Then comes bargaining...
接著苦苦哀求
And depression.
直至萬念俱灰
Hey, did you know
你知道
that Amanda turned 10 this summer?
阿曼達今年夏天就要10歲了嗎
Whatever happens with your investigation,
不管你的調查進展如何
can you make sure that a copy of this interview gets to her?
你能保證交給她這份訪談的副本嗎
I guess I just want Amanda to know that...
我只是想讓阿曼達知道
Not every day is a terrible one.
風雨總會過去 明天又是晴天
Your dad had a good day today, sweetheart.
爸爸今天過得不錯 小寶貝
I hope you did, too.
我希望你也過得不錯
I love you.
我愛你
For most, the final stage of grief
對于多數人 悲傷的盡頭
is acceptance.
是接受現實
But for me...
但是對我而言
Grief is a life sentence without clemency.
悲傷是冰冷無情的無期徒刑
I will never accept and I will never forgive,
我永遠不會接受現實 永遠不會施以寬恕
not even after the man who killed my father
即使殺害了我父親的男人
lies dead at my feet.
橫尸于我腳下 我也絕不心軟