"Amanda,
"阿曼達
forgive me my methods, but I had to get you this message
抱歉采取這種方法 但我必須在失去勇氣前
before I lost my nerve."
向你傳達這條消息"
"Writing this down is my way of committing to you."
"把這一切寫下來 是我向你坦白的方式"
"I'll tell you everything--
"我會告訴你一切
How your father was framed, who was involved,
你爸爸是怎么遭到陷害的 誰陷害了他
and most importantly, how to expose them."
最重要的是 如何曝光他們"
"I've never had the courage to do it myself,
"我一直沒有勇氣親自來干
but I believe you do."
但我相信你有這個勇氣"
"Once we're on neutral ground,
"一旦我們離開了他們的勢力范圍
I'll help you."
我就會幫你的"
"Until then, get as far away from these people as you can."
"在那之前 離他們越遠越好"
I'm home.
我回來了
Hey, babe, you're late.
寶貝 你遲到了
I'm sorry. Traffic was terrible.
抱歉 堵車了
Wow. You look stunning.
你真是美艷動人
Look at you.
看看你
You better hurry up and change.
快點換件衣服吧
Wouldn't be right for the new face of Grayson Global
讓眾人在跨年晚宴翹首企盼你這位
to keep them waiting on New Year's Eve.
格雷森國際的新當家人可不對哦
Right, about that,
關于這事
what do you say we duck out early
你覺得我們今晚早點溜掉
and do some celebrating of our own tonight?
單獨慶祝如何
I can't imagine you'd rather do anything less
你一定不會想在除夕夜
than make small talk with my parents' friends
和我父母的朋友
on New Year's Eve.
交際應酬的
Actually, I'm looking forward to it.
事實上 我很期待呢