Agent McGowen canceled his one-on-one interview.
麥高恩探員取消了面對面談話
What do you think that means?
你認為這意味著什么
It means their fishing expedition
這意味著他們的試探性盤查
came up empty.
毫無所獲
Well, that's good news.
這可是個好消息
Chances are, McGowen is just gonna head for deeper waters.
也有可能 麥高恩探員將更深入調查
So what do we do in the meantime?
那我們現在要做些什么
We keep the P.R. Machine running overtime
讓公關部的人徹夜加班
to mitigate the damage they've already caused.
減輕他們造成的損失
Ashley's plans to tie your wedding
阿什莉計劃利用你的婚禮
into rehabilitating our corporate image
重塑公司形象
is a very good one.
這想法很不錯
Just make sure Emily's on board with that.
不過你要保證艾米莉站在咱們這邊
And... we need to ensure
同時我們還得確保
that the outstanding loose ends from your trial
審判遺留下來的大問題
remain tied up,
能被妥善處理了
Mainly... that Jack Porter
主要是讓那個杰克·波特
keeps his version of the events of that night to himself.
把他當晚的所聞所聞爛在肚子里
I've got a plan for that.
我已經想好對策了
Good. Get on it, son.
很好 趕緊動手吧 兒子
Daniel...
丹尼爾
I can't tell you
我無法形容
how much your loyalty through this challenging time
在這段動蕩時期你對我的忠誠
means to me.
對我的意義有多大
Family first, like you said.
正如你常說的 家族至上
But when we're through this,
但一旦我們挺過了難關
I wanna hold you to the promise you made me.
我想讓你遵守對我的諾言
100% transparency from here on out.
從現在起 無所隱瞞