You feeling any better?
你感覺好一點了嗎
Your headache last night--
你昨晚頭疼得很厲害
I can't remember you being sick the whole time I've known you.
我認識你以來 從沒見你生過病
Well, we haven't known each other all that long,
那是因為咱倆認識沒多久
have we?
不是嗎
Emily, what's going on? Talk to me.
艾米莉 怎么了 和我說說
What ever happened to Paris...
我們的巴黎計劃呢
Eloping, just the two of us?
我們倆人遠走高飛
That was before everything.
那是在所有事發生以前了
All right, Grayson Global has a massive image problem,
格雷森國際正面臨著嚴重的形象危機
and since I'm the one who's largely responsible,
既然我是這場危機的始作俑者
I feel like it's my job to fix it.
我覺得我有義務來解決它
By making our wedding a big, public spectacle?
于是把我們的婚禮變成一場大型公開表演嗎
Look, Ashley and I are cutting out early today
阿什莉和我今天都會早點下班
so she can pitch us her ideas.
她會來給我們說說她的想法
A big, splashy wedding,
一個備受關注的大型婚禮
one of your parents' events--
屬于你父母的社交活動
It's not exactly me or you the last time I checked.
據我所知 這完全與你我無關
Last time I checked, you were practically pushing me
據我所知 你差點就迫使我
to claim my father's mantle at the company.
把公司從我爸手上繼承過來了
Look, Ashley's put a lot of work into this,
阿什莉為婚禮費了不少心思
and it may not be you or even me,
這也許和你我沒任何關系
but given what my family's been through,
但鑒于我們家最近的遭遇
can we just sit down with her for five minutes?
我們可以陪她坐個五分鐘嗎
Please.
拜托了
Of course I can.
當然可以
I love you.
我愛你
Have a good run.
跑步愉快