I see you've been redecorating.
你把這里重新裝修了一遍
I find your choice of fine art in the foyer
我看到你給門廳選的那幅畫后
to be very inspired.
很受啟發
Yeah, well, the De Kooning has a sentimental value.
是啊 德科寧的畫都飽富情感
Ah. You look good, Conrad.
你看起來挺不錯嘛 康拉德
And you look like a demonic succubus.
你看起來就像個喪心病狂的女妖
You think I didn't know that
你以為我不知道
you were the one who sicced the S.E.C. on me?
是你向證交會舉報的我嗎
I've done no such thing.
根本沒有的事兒
If you go down,
如果你倒霉了
you'll only bring me down with you.
你肯定會把我也拉下水的
You've already told me that a thousand times.
你跟我說過無數遍了
You can trust me, I'm not gonna go down without a fight.
告訴你 我不會輕易認輸的
Well, as strained as things have been between us,
我們的關系越來越緊張了
you know I wouldn't want that, Conrad.
你知道我也不想這樣的 康拉德
Well, then I assume you're here
那你來這里
to return the key to the apartment.
是為了交還公寓的鑰匙嗎
No, Charlotte's the reason I'm here.
不是 我是為夏洛特而來的
Her addiction counselor has called for
她的戒癮心理醫生想要在今晚
A family therapy session this evening.
進行一次家庭治療談話
Now how shall I report back?
我該給她怎樣的答復呢
Oh, you can tell her,
你可以告訴她
I wouldn't miss that for the world.
我無論如何都不會錯過的
That's not for you.
這不是給你的
Hello, Victoria.
你好 維多利亞
Lydia.
莉迪亞
Ever the opportunist, I see.
看來你是有空子就鉆