So this is where you live.
你就住在這里啊
Yep, it's home sweet home.
是啊 甜蜜的家
Cool.
不錯嘛
My uncle owns a cop bar.
我叔叔有個警察酒吧
I spent nearly every night there growing up
在我媽媽釣到鉆石王老五之前
before my mom won the slimy rich husband lottery.
我基本每晚都在那兒度過
Yeah?
是嗎
You, uh, you want to go a round of shuffleboard?
想來一局沙狐球嗎
I-I think we should just plow through this econ project.
我們還是盡快完成這個經濟課題
It'll take me two seconds to kick your ass.
我兩秒鐘就能打爆你
Look, kind of something I used to do with my ex.
這是我和我前女友的專屬游戲
Oh, right, the, uh, pill head.
對 那個癮君子
Charlotte's not a pill head.
夏洛特不是癮君子
She's been through a lot.
她經歷太多事了
Yeah, well, who hasn't been through a lot?
誰還沒經歷過點事情
I just moved here from Yonkers,
我剛從揚克斯搬過來
Which, for the record, is ten times harder
據說 避開你們的圈子
to get out of your system than oxy.
要比避開氧氣還要難上百倍
It's a joke, Declan.
開玩笑呢 德克蘭
Sorry for trying to make you laugh.
抱歉 本想逗你笑的
Yeah, I'm not in much of a laughing mood these days.
這些天沒有什么笑的心情
Getting that.
看出來了
Clearly, you don't want to be here,
顯然 你不想在這里
and neither do I, so, uh,
我也一樣
Let's just get this over with.
我們速戰速決吧